Be part of a vibrant and talented musical community at a school devoted to the creation of Music of the highest quality within the surroundings of a fine, purpose-built Music School.
Bespoke musical opportunities are created to maximise pupils’ musical and creative potential.
Recent destinations for Reed’s musicians:
- The Universities of Oxford and Cambridge
- Royal Academy of Music
- Royal College of Music
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Berklee College of Music (Boston, USA)
Performance opportunities at inspirational venues:
Regular large-scale concerts staged at prestigious venues, such as Cadogan Hall, St John’s Smith’s Square and the Royal Festival Hall.
- Jazz and ‘Musicals’ evenings staged at venues like The Hideaway Club, London
- Annual Choir Tour to Europe; recent destinations include Vienna, Bruges, and Amsterdam
- Choir performances at St Paul’s Cathedral and Guildford Cathedral
Many ensembles including Reed’s Orchestra, Jazz Orchestra, Choirs, Wind Band, String Chamber Groups, Brass Ensembles, Wind Ensembles, Guitar Ensemble, Rock Bands and much more.
Regular performances and competitions
- Invitation Concert Series giving Reed’s musicians the chance to perform with top professional musicians
- Concerto performance opportunities
- Annual House Music Competitions
- Annual Third Form Music Show
- Strings, Brass and Woodwind Schemes
- A level and GCSE Recital Evenings, often at Steinway Hall, London
Many of our top musicians combine their studies at Reed’s with Saturday programmes at the top London conservatoires.