The Reeder is our annual alumni magazine that is published in the Autumn and sent (free of charge) to all Old Reedonians.
You can request to receive a postal or digital version. If you would like to add your name to the mailing list, please contact Sharmaine Matthews, Assistant Alumni Director.
Click on images to download your PDF copy of the current and past Reeder magazines. To view previous editions of The Reeder magazine, please visit: www.reedsschoolheritage.co.uk
It would be great to include your news in the next one: engagements, marriages, births, obituaries, relocations, promotions, new business ventures, exciting charity challenges, personal adventures, or anything else you would like to share. A photograph is a must too. Please send by:
- completing the online form
- email to: email@example.com
- post to: The Editor, Reeder, c/o Assistant Alumni Director, Reed's School, Sandy Lane, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 2ES
Advertising in The Reeder
Have you ever thought of advertising in The Reeder and showcasing your business or services to a discrete but discerning audience with a circulation of over 3000?
- The Reeder magazine is sent to every OR for whom we have contact details which now totals some 2800 but this number increases every year as the network grows.
- Our ORs are not only spread up and down the country but right across the world, from Sydney to Kuala Lumpur to Vancouver.
- An electronic version of the publication will also be loaded onto OR pages of the School website where even more people could view your ad.
- Many family members of ORs who still want to be connected to the School and the network in some way are sent the publication every year increasing the circulation numbers.
- Copies are left in the Reception area of the School where it is read by many new and existing parents and visitors.
The cost of advertising in The Reeder will be ensure the growth in content and circulation of the magazine, but also 10% of the proceeds of any advertisement will be donated to the Reed’s School Annual Foundation Appeal and used to help fund Foundationers at Reed's School.
- Colour A4 quarter page: £100
- Colour A4 half page: £200
- Colour A4 full page: £300
For more information, contact: Sharmaine Matthews, Assistant Alumni Director.
"I wanted to say well done on doing such a brilliant job with the Reeder! It’s surely one of the best yet. I feel a very strong sense of community with the School and other ORs after reading this edition in particular. Loved, loved it."
Georgina Sheedy-Collier (Mullens 2009)
"I’m prompted to write the day after my copy of the Reeder arrived. How could any of the OR community not read this 2018 issue without wanting to support, in some way, the work of Reed’s today? It has certainly influenced me, hence this response."
Arthur Forrest (Mullens 1960)