School life at Reed’s is built around our ethos of inspiring our pupils to unlock their true potential. This is delivered through a breadth of experiences, excellence in teaching and a welcoming and nurturing community.
The rich life of pupils at Reed’s from an academic, pastoral, social, and co curricular standpoint interweave to deliver our core aims and objectives of:
- Preparing our pupils for the future
- Creating a community for life
- Promoting academic excellence
- Finding the best in every pupil
- Living the Andrew Reed legacy
- Providing a nurturing environment